Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Where did my children go?

Where did my children go?  Who are these beasts in my house today?  Screaming, fighting, pushing, yelling, you name it.  Why you ask?  All over a piece of paper that has the alphabet written on it! I wrote it again on another piece of paper, but I guess that one just wasn't good enough!  Who would have thought a yellow piece of paper with the alphabet on it would cause such problems?

Anyway, so Sunday night we took the boys to Holiday Express!  I think they had fun.  It's sometimes hard to tell.  We know G loved the train ride.  That kid was grinning ear to ear.  L not so much.  He had a death grip on me but would smile occasionally.  He's not as into movement as G, unless he's running.  Then we took them on the carousel of death! I call it this because this carousel moved at warp speed!  I was pretty sure we were going to see kids start flying off of it.  The hubs went on with G and I took L.  I think L is more like me and doesn't do well with fast speeds.  The hubs and G did well on it, but even the hubs who loves rides and roller coasters thought it was a little crazy! At one point L put his head on me and moaned a bit.  I thought for sure our friends J&C who were on the horses behind us were going to get a face full of L vomit!  Thank goodness he held out!  It could have been bad!  After that we walked around for a little bit to see all the lights and then went out for dinner.  The boys did so well at dinner, since they were so exhausted.  They almost fell asleep.  It was the first time we have been to a restaurant since April when G started pelting apples at the table behind us.  Fun times!

This Friday we take G to the hospital for his 72 hour EEG.  It should be fun trying to get him to keep all those things stuck to his head....said no Autism parent ever.  He hates things on his head, so this should be quite the adventure.  We could use all the extra thoughts and prayers you have!

Here are some pictures from the train ride!!


Oh, and for fun, here is a picture that L's running buddy made.  She's such a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment