Monday, November 11, 2013

It's Just Another Manic Monday!

This weekend went SO much better then last weekend!  Thank goodness, I don't think we could have handled a repeat session of last weekend.  A friend of mine since the fourth grade came to visit!  She hadn't seen the boys in a while.  Her friend W came down here with her.  They kidnapped me on Sunday so I could have a girls day.  It was nice to get out for some girl time but I sure missed my boys!

Saturday L took a bit of a spill off the couch and bit his lip pretty hard.  It was a bleeder.  The hubs told me to go grab a towel, and in a panic I grabbed a beach towel. A beach towel?  He laughed at me and told me to grab some paper towels.  Once the bleeding stopped it wasn't that bad and he was fine.  The mouth always looks worse then it is.  Poor kid was not a happy camper!  He has a little but of a fat lip, but I think he'll live!

We just fed the boys dinner and silly me used the wrong bread for G's sandwich (he will mostly only eat sandwiches).  He gagged just looking at his plate and wouldn't eat anything from his plate.  At least I got him to eat some yogurt.  Poor kid.  Give him something that's not food and he'll eat it up, if it's food, he won't touch it.  One day we'll get you to eat kid, one day.

We just signed up for an awesome program called IR4 (I Run For...).  It matches runners up with people with special needs so they can become buddies.  The runners run for their buddy and dedicate miles to them. It's so amazing and we're honored to be a part of it.  We're very excited to get to know our runners better.  One of them lives in Florida and then other one is in Germany.  If you want to sign a loved one up for it, send me a message and I'll pass along the information for it.

I also want to say thank you to ALL of our Veterans out there, including the Hubbs!  I am so proud of him and everything he has accomplished while serving our country. He is a great daddy, friend, husband and person.  So, thank you to all of our Airmen, Soldiers, Marines, and Sailors.  Thank you to all of the families that serve along side our military.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment